Making a Claim
Making a claim is easy. Our customer service team will assist with clear actions and regular communication.
Before you make a claim, check for the following:
- Is your camera/equipment switched on?
- Check your camera’s battery – it may be missing or not charged
- Check your memory card – it may be missing, full or require re-formatting
- Check for foreign particles, liquids or signs of impact damage
If none of the above solves the problem, follow these steps to make a claim:
- Call 1300 459 885 or email email@example.com and provide details of your warranty number, equipment make, model and serial number
- Go through initial troubleshooting with our team over the phone
- Follow the return instructions as advised by the Camera Mechanics team
- We will confirm receipt, assess the item and send it to the manufacturer's in-house service centre
- Our team will keep in contact with you to provide progress updates and timeframes through to finalising the claim and returning your item